20.05.2014

HAUL: Benefit They're Real! and Gimme Brow

I've been curious about Benefit products for a long time now, especially the They're Real! mascara. I have seen a lot of interesting products by Benefit and it seems like a makeup brand I would really enjoy. It's a cute concept and I wish I had easier access to the brand where I live. Because of customs fee/tax it's really expensive to import any item over 200NOK/£20 to Norway.

But I finally decided to put in an order for They're Real and Gimme Brow:


Benefit Gimme Me Brow: Volumizing, water resistant, long-wearing fiber gel for fuller looking brows. I'm currently growing back my formerly overplucked brows and I need a little help along the way. This one should be great for that.

Benefit They're Real! Beyond Mascara: Long-wearing formula that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and seperates. I'm on a (probably never ending) quest for the perfect mascara. I've heard really great things about this one, so why not try it out for myself? All I need is a mascara that doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes.

Have you tried Gimme Brow and/or They're Real?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar