30.05.2014

HAUL/REVIEW: MAC, TheBalm, Real Techniques++

Just picked up a few items online I had on my wishlist, since I had some discount codes at hand. It's kind of a collective haul. I have been using these products for a while now, I got them a few weeks back actually, so this will be a review of these items as well. But anyway, here's what I got:


MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo: My favorite red for all occations, but most of all my favorite red for everyday use. It's a beautiful, matte, neutral red. It feels like your wearing nothing on your lips, the only exception is when/if you have chapped/dry lips; it can be quite drying. The color stays on for a good while, longer than any other red lipstick I've ever used.

TheBalm Mary-Lou Mainzer aka The Luminizer: The perfect highlighter. I use it on my cheekbones, brow bones, inner corners, cupids bow, nose bridge and even as an eyeshadow. Beautiful neutral champagne color. But a little goes a long way when you apply it. I love this!

Bourjois Delice de Poudre: Love the long-lasting finish, the color, the glow it gives me, the lovely smell...everything. The shade 52 is perfect for my skintone. It looks shimmery in the pan, but it really does not show on your skin. 

Clinique All About Eyes concealer: I bought this because I used up my Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer, a concealer I really like btw, and it really does the job. I use it as a highlighting concealer under my eyes, it does not crease on me and it stays on all day.

MAC Fix +: This is a great product for so many reasons. I thought I really didn't need this product, but I do... For making the most out of my shimmery eyeshadows, setting my makeup and generally for freshening up my face. Smells really nice too.

Real Techniques Setting Brush: This is my second one, because I like to use it both for highlighting and under-eye concealer. So I needed one for each area of usage. And if you didn't catch my drift; yes, it's an amazing brush. Great for contouring too! Might even get a third one.

Real Techniques Travel Essential(Essential Foundation Brush, Multitask Brush and Domed Shadow Brush): I love the multitask brush for blush and bronzer, the foundation brush for BB/CC cream and for blending out my concealer and the domed shadow brush for packing on shadow in my crease. I really like this brand for makeup brushes.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar